The science of art through the art of science.

Monday, April 14, 2008

Online

So… I created an HTML web-page (the standard for the graphic program challenged writer) and it looks seven shades of terrible. It would be acceptable if I were to be uploading to some archaic modem age internet. Now I didn’t put graphics in because I don’t even have a site to upload to and as I had mentioned… “graphic program challenged.” I am not going to rip off someone else in order to fake being creative. That’s what links are for, creativity by association.

Time to get that Word Art generator working.

I am forced to learn the intricacies of Flash for not only my use in website building, but also for the awesome projects I am currently working on. I will hand draw every frame if I have to! I need a web presence that is dynamic and enviable. I want the Albino Eyelash Composition and We Are Bad Luck to spread like a malignant tumor across the internet.

No comments: