The science of art through the art of science.

Friday, April 25, 2008

Comparison

Well, I'm done. I keep looking at the wonderful things being posted across the way. Their succession, the liveliness and the simplicity in the realm of awesome is too much to bare. How am I to compete? If you were to give me the choice between a novel and a graphic novel, I (even as a writer) would snatch that comic book so fast it wouldn't look like I moved at all.

I feel silly trying to keep up with him. I feel like Ryan Stiles in those Fisherprice commercials. I'm a big goofy guy that tries to maintain the attention of his audience in a black and white environment and style (i.e. my writings). Ultimately they choose to ignore me and focus their attention on something visually appealing. I attempt to inform them of the ludicrousness of the world and actions that they must take to ensure a brighter future whilst they hammer away on a shiny piece of plastic.



I feel that like Ryan, I must give up my futile pursuits and follow suit in order to maintain an audience.

So...

OMFG!! LOL DiS rocKS! OMGWTFBBQ Chainsaws!!! LOLOLOL!


WE'RE NOT WORTHY! WE'RE NOT WORTHY!

No comments: