The science of art through the art of science.

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Scanner

The Eyelash has recently acquired a scanner...
I could have went with "Come son of Jor-El, kneel before Zod! Snoochybootchies!" but I stand by my decision. Anything to get a Highlander reference in. I figured I would take three minutes or so to doodle how I feel. You can see the poor quality is brought on by the fact that I drew it on the back of the printer test sheet, used a half broken Ticonderoga and "cleaned" it up in Paint.

The "Bad Travis Bat" is in reference to comics I did when the angst ball was doing Superbadthings and did not update. I hit him with it until comics come out. What are little brothers for?

See you in hell beanies. I liked it better when there was one. He just had to find another one on the side of the road.

No comments: