The science of art through the art of science.

Monday, May 12, 2008

Integra

Those of you who know me on a personal level know that I have a cat named Integra. She is named after this woman (not the car) because I am a huge fan of Hellsing.

So her full name is Sir Integral Fairbrook Wingates van Hellsing (no joke). Some of you may find it strange that I like Hellsing when I hate vampires in general. I like it because vampires get whats coming to them, from THE vampire no less. Well if you are familiar with the story, The Hellsing organization exterminates vampires who terrorize those on British soil. If you are familiar with my cat, you would know that she has three legs. I named her Integra for her bitchiness, her resolve and her ability to control creatures much larger and more powerful than her to do her bidding.

Last night we witnessed her leap and tear an errant bat out of the air in the house. The irony was too much to bare and required posting.

No comments: