The science of art through the art of science.

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

In California At Last

The trip may be over for Brice, but my adventure continues. For me, I want nothing more to see the sun set into the Pacific Ocean (or at this point the ocean in general). It does make it rather difficult to do seeing as how I do not have a vehicle in any shape or form.

I am glad those of you who saw the pictures posted on Facebook enjoyed them. We had a blast and managed not to kill each other.

I have taken up residence in a storage shed that hangs on the Brice's deck. It is cozy and humble and I have the piece of mind of a small amount of privacy that I do so often require. There is room enough for my chest of clothing and some bedding. I even managed to get my computer up and running by installing a power outlet in the light fixture. "Black and white make a light." Thanks dad!

The computer however is on its last leg. It barely survived the movers and the trip out here. A gig of RAM has been fried and the second partition on my hard drive is corrupted and is reading redundancy errors. I worry if I reformat it, the hard drive itself will become totally corrupted, so I'll just leave it alone for now. I'm just glad I got it working.

My BB Storm is also broken, it has a crack along the bottom of the screen and prevented me from doing too many things with mobile Facebook. All these things can be rectified as soon as I find steady employment.

Until next time, wish me luck!

No comments: