The science of art through the art of science.

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Cleaning House

I recently came back to the blog here. I made sure to eliminate all those pesky Youtube vids that I posted on here in the past. You know... the ones that had nothing to do with anything. If I feel like posting them, I will be posting them at the bottom of the post in the form of links as opposed to embedded windows (that is unless it is uniquely important to whatever I am talking about).

In new News...
  • I've made an application to Kutztown University's Commercial Design department. I look to attend there in the fall.
  • I'm going to attempt to make a new Deviant Art site for my new works; I'll post a link on here when I complete it.
  • I've been running a Steam Punk 4th Edition Dungeons and Dragons campaign. My players have no healers or controllers, so if you want in, let me know.
Stay tuned for new stuff.